The Legal Marketing Association’s annual conference is fast approaching—are you going?
If the answer is no, you may want to rethink your plans. Flashpoint.Marketing is giving away tickets for LMA 2016, valued at $1,895 apiece. And no, you do not have to be a pre-existing LMA member to use the ticket.
The LMA annual conference is the world’s biggest convention for legal marketing. Over 1,300 legal marketers from 14 countries are flocking to Austin, TX to join their peers at this educational super-event.
Experience In-Depth Legal Marketing Workshops
The conference takes place on Monday, April 11 and Tuesday, April 12. LMA 2016 will offer a range of educational workshops and opportunities, including the following sessions:
- Using Content to Boost Your Firm’s Brand
- Email Message Reputation and its Impact On Your Engagement Metrics
- The Macro and the Micro: Growing and Enhancing the Revenue Portfolio
- Think Like A Blogger: Coaching Lawyers on Writing for Social Media
- Networking: networking breaks, Rainey St. block party, and more ways to connect with your fellow legal marketers
You can find the full agenda here.
Enter to Win a Free Ticket to the LMA Conference
We’re excited to be attending the LMA Conference, and we want to extend the opportunity to you as well. If you haven’t secured a ticket yet, enter for your chance to win one. Already attending? Take this opportunity to get a ticket for a friend or coworker.